If you’re a business with a buffet area, then a Tabletop Hot Food Bar is the ideal investment.
A hot food bar provides numerous benefits for any food establishment including:
- Keeping your food fresh and at an ideal temperature. Nobody wants to eat hot food that went cold.
- Providing a clear view of all the food options for customers so that they can make an informed decision.
- Customers can either serve themselves or if your business doesn’t allow self-serving, staff can easily help while customers direct.
- Providing a visually appealing display of food.
- Countertop unit can be fitted on or into the counter
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Curved front glass providing a great display of product and acting as a sneeze guard
- Specially designed element to ensure excellent heat distribution
- Inserts excluded
- Illuminated via fluorescent lighting for perfect product presentation
- Adjustable feet for levelling on uneven surfaces
Benefits Stainless Steel for Equipment
Stainless steel equipment lasts longer because the material is strong and is rust-resistant. It’s also easy to clean (and keep clean) as well as germ-resistant making it the perfect sanitary material to ensure your commercial kitchen keeps up to its hygienic practices.
Another great benefit of having stainless steel kitchen equipment is that the material is low maintenance, allowing staff to simply wipe down the equipment when there’s a spill.
Our commercial Anvil Tabletop Hot Food Bar is ideal for use in restaurants, coffee shops, small bakeries, take-aways, supermarkets, hotels, or outdoor markets.
Ensure you allow professionals to properly install any kitchen appliance to ensure all staff are safe. Our qualified technicians have the necessary skills to install and repair commercial kitchen equipment in Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa, and Zambia.