If you’re a business with limited space for all your kitchen equipment, our 2.5 Door Pizza Top Underbar Fridge is the perfect solution for you! Gone are the days where a simple fridge takes up half your critical kitchen space. In today’s world, it’s all about saving space wherever we can, especially when the kitchen is in a frenzy!
The two and a half door stainless steel refrigerator is the perfect fit for any kitchen. With dimensions consisting of 900 x 1780 mm, your kitchen space won’t go to waste and you can ensure your food stays fresh and your drinks stay cold.
The table is constructed from grade 430 stainless steel with a satin finish.
Benefits Stainless Steel for Kitchen Equipment
Stainless steel refrigeration equipment lasts longer because the material is strong and is rust-resistant. It’s also easy to clean (and keep clean) as well as germ-resistant making it the perfect sanitary material to ensure your commercial kitchen keeps up to its hygienic practices.
Another great benefit of having stainless steel cooking equipment is that the material is low maintenance, allowing kitchen staff to simply wipe down the equipment when there’s a spill.
- Robust top and bottom hinges.
- Includes self-closing doors, robust handles, and features brake castors.
- Adjustable thermostat ranging from 2°C to 6°C.
- Auto evaporation (The condensate is evaporated; hence no need to drain)
- Excludes inserts and lids.
- Galvanised Steel – Rear and Bottom
- Polyurethane foam injection insulation
- Fully adjustable heavy-duty plastic coated shelves
- Digital temperature display with high/low voltage protection
- Dual thermopane safety glass used for glass doors
The 2.5 Door Pizza Top Underbar Fridge is the perfect fit for any place such as restaurants, bar areas, hotels, retirement homes, and other places where you’ll need to keep items cold.
Not your ideal fridge size? Get in touch with our consultants to discuss other underbar fridge options.
Ensure you allow professionals to properly install any kitchen appliance to ensure all staff are safe. Our qualified technicians at Caterware Connection have the necessary skills to install and repair commercial catering equipment in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and other major areas in Sub-Saharan Africa.