With the ability to churn out about 150kg of mealie pap per hour, Capdan’s Pulsar Series of 250Lt cooker mixers are suited for use in places like boarding houses and schoolhouses. We have four members of the family to choose from, each with different characteristics for different situations.
- Besides preparing pap, Capdan’s Pulsar 250Lt cooker/mixers are dual-purpose tools combining the functions of tilting kettles and food mixers. Used extensively for the mass production of foods like rice, stew, samp, soups and more.
- We liked the flexibility and options that this family has. Whether you are looking for direct steam or self-generating models, we have you covered. If capacity is your thing, you might be interested in our twin unit models from the same range.
- All the members of this family of cooker/mixers are manufactured to high standards, meeting the specifications set by industry codes like the PD5500 code. This guarantees that your appliance will be with you for a very long time, saving you a great deal of money.
- Incorporating devices like tamper-proof safety valves and auto reset pressure switches amongst others, Capdan’s 250Lt Pulsar cooker/mixers are built not just with functionality in mind but also safety.
- A hinged and counter sprung mixer arm with a variable speed geared motor (of 34-86rpm) drives a removable main mixer fitted with thermoplastic scrapers. We liked one thing about the variable gear motor setup: the options you have in determining just how fast the spindle moves.
- A certificate of conformity will be supplied with the equipment from the manufacturer which shows that it adheres to industrial standards.
Get in touch with our consultants if you’re interested in the Capdan Pulsar 250Lt Cooker Mixer With Aqua-Hydraulic Tilting.