The ultimate offering in Capdan’s range of Steam jacketed Cooker Mixers. In a 2hr cooking cycle, the Luna range of cooker mixers can churn out about 260kgs of cooked mealie pap, making them a must get if you are looking for a high-intensity appliance. The range offers four models to choose from.
- Besides preparing pap, Capdan’s Luna 450Lt cooker/mixers are dual-purpose tools combining the functions of tilting kettles and food mixers. Used extensively for the mass production of foods like rice, stew, samp, soups and more.
- The Luna range of cooker mixers accommodates everything from direct steam to self-generating (steam) arrangements. You can also get an appliance with a twin-chamber configuration if you so wish. Everyone is covered.
- All the members of this family of cooker/mixers are manufactured to high standards, meeting the specifications set by industry codes like the PD5500 code. This guarantees that your appliance will be with you for a very long time, saving you a great deal of money.
- Incorporating devices like tamper-proof safety valves and auto reset pressure switches amongst others, Capdan’s 450Lt Luna cooker/mixers are built not just with functionality in mind but also safety.
- A hinged and counter sprung mixer arm with a variable speed geared motor (of 34-86rpm) drives a removable main mixer fitted with thermoplastic scrapers. We liked one thing about the variable gear motor setup: the options you have in determining just how fast the spindle moves.
- A certificate of conformity will be supplied with the equipment from the manufacturer which shows that it adheres to industrial standards.
Get in touch with our consultants if you’re interested in the Capdan 450Lt Luna Steam Jacketed Cooker Mixer.