The Foster brand has been building reliable, high-quality refrigeration equipment for the last 70 years.
Foster Refrigeration Products
A quick history about the Foster Refrigeration brand:
- 1946 – The brand is launched in New York.
- 1968 – Foster Refrigerator (UK) Ltd is registered and King’s Lynn factory opens.
- 1970 – The first plant of King’s Lynn site is extended.
- 1977 – The coldroom panel factory opens.
- 1978 – Brances open in France and Germany.
- 1980 – The brand wins the CEMA Export Award.
- 1985 – Gastronorm 90 range wins Caterer & Hotelkeeper’s “Most Innovative New Product Award”.
- 1993 – The brand achieves Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001.
- 1999 – The brand is purchased by Illinois Tool Works (ITW).
- 2000 – Premier cabinets launches.
- 2001 – Premier counters launces.
- 2008 – New environmentally friendly & energy efficient Gastro Eco Pro Cabinet & Counter range launches.
- 2010 – Awarded the National EEF Climate Change Opportunity Manufacturing Award
- 2011 – Crowned National Winner of Winners at the EEF Future Manufacturing Awards
- 2013 – Foster and Gamko sales team merged.
- 2015 – +stayclear condenser is launched.
- 2017 – Voted winner of the Top 10 Chefs’ Choice by Hotel F&B.
- 2018 – Foster Netherlands and Gamko become fully integrated.
As suppliers of Foster commercial refrigeration equipment in South Africa, get in touch with our team at Caterware Connection if you are looking for undercounter fridges and freezers, walk-in freezers, fridge display cabinets, etc. Our technicians are qualified to install, repair, and maintain all Foster products and equipment. Get in touch with our consultants or browse our products.